BE PART OF HISTORY!
5 Qualified Buyers - CURRENT BID PRICE $420,000
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 21st September. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Rarely does a property like this, with so many outstanding original features, come to the market
* Built in 1917, it has been a fabulous home to many generations and is ready to take in a new family
* Highlights include high ceilings, picture rails, pressed tin panels and original floor boards
* There is a large, separate lounge with bay window and a sympathetic, modern extension allowing for the open plan kitchen & living that today's family desires
* French doors lead out to a verandah and decked entertainment area, stepping down to a lovely fire pit and a pizza oven beyond
* Red brick paths amble around, the shed is plumbed and has a wood heater plus there is a large caravan/boat/additional vehicle storage area
* Set on almost 3/4's of an acre, with town & rural water, it will offer a lifestyle that you only ever dreamed of!
Click on Buyer tab at the top of our website(only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation – Register your interest as a Buyer.
- Key Features
- Hot Water Electric
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Evaporative Cooling
- Heating Gas
- Split System (Heating)
- Split System (Air Con)
- Shed 6m x 9m or larger
- Slow combustion fire
- High ceilings
- Picture rails
- Fire pit
- Pizza oven
- Fruit trees
- Rural and town water