CENTRALLY LOCATED CHARMER
3 1 1
2 X Qualified Buyer - CURRENT BID PRICE $250,000 The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 2nd day of June 2021 at 6pm. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* This attractive weatherboard home offers a feel of yesteryear and with some renovation, you could return it to its former glory
* Positioned in an ideal central location on a great size allotment of approximate 712m2
* Character features include floorboards to the living/meals area, wood fire, picture rails and sash windows
* The neat timber kitchen has an upright stove and dishwasher
* Outdoors offers an undercover entertaining area, large rear yard planted mainly to lawn, plus a 5x6 shed with an additional room attached – perfect for a fourth bedroom or teenagers retreat
* With charming street appeal and a current tenancy at $310 per week, this home has loads of potential for both the investor and owner occupier
Click in the buying tab to find more details on Openn Negotiation (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) to register your interest.
- Key Features
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Split System (Heating)
- Split System (Air Con)